Ignition is a conference for Middle School students (grades 6th - 8th). It is an exciting weekend of worship, praise, and teaching. This dynamic weekend is designed to draw students closer to Christ.
- Small Groups for interaction and learning.
- Dynamic Praise & Meaningful Worship - led by the Harvest Worship Band
- Fun and insightful messages from guest speakers.
- Great food and fellowship!
Ignition in Troy, IL
October 23-24, 2015
- Please mail completed registration forms and payment (one check for your group) to the address listed below.
- If you prefer, you may register your group (using the Group mail-in registration form), and then bring the completed individual forms (Liability and Medical Release forms) with you to the conference.
- Please submit payment for your group with one check (or credit card). Please make all checks out to "HARVEST"
- We encourage each church group to complete a background check on all adults attending the conference.
- Please send all registration forms and payments (checks made out to "Harvest") to:
407 Edwardsville Road
Troy, IL 62294
You may also register your group online using Eventbrite:
- Group Cover Form - Please fill out one form for your group.
If you are not mailing the individual forms prior to the conference, please list the names of everyone attending on second page of the Group Form.
- Individual Release Form - Everyone in your group must complete this form (including sponsors). Forms must be signed by the parent/legal guardian!
Click here for Housing info!
Registration: Each group needs to send in a Group Registration form along with payment (ONE check, please). In addition, each adult, sponsor, and youth must complete a Liability & Release form. Please either send or bring the Liability & Release forms with you to the conference.
*If you are bringing the Liability & Release forms with you, please list the names of eveyrone in your group on the back of the Group Registration form.
Check-In: Begins at 6:00 pm on Friday.
Seminars: Students will be able to choose two seminars to attend on Saturday. There will also be a youth workers session that will be hosted during one of the seminar times.
Sponsors: One sponsor for every eight students registered must be provided, with at least one sponsor over 21 years of age.
Meals: Snacks throughout the weekend and lunch on Saturday are provided by the conference. There are several restaurants located not far from the church.
Housing: No housing arrangements are provided by the conference. Some groups choose to stay in their home towns, in local churches or in hotels. There are several motels to choose from close to the church. Each group is responsible for their own hotel expenses.
Cancellation Policy: All requests for cancellations must state the reason for requested funds and be submitted on church letterhead to Harvest Conferences. If cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the conference, registrations will be refunded minus a $10 processing fee. Cancellations made 15-30 days before the conference will be refunded for half the registered fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 7 days of conference.
Special Needs: All requests for special needs including special seating needs, hearing impaired assistance, and food allergies, should be submitted with your registration. However, if you require special assistance and have not requested it, please contact Suzanne Price immediately so adequate plans can be made. 618-667-6241 ext 14 or email@example.com
Questions: You can contact Harvest Conferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 618-667-6241 ext 14.
© 2015 Harvest Ministry Teams|